The first of its kind online solar marketplace. Bringing cheaper, cleaner power for your home or business. Geostellar provides Earth intelligence for the new energy economy. Our big-data geomatics platform models renewable resource supply in the context of infrastructure, land use, economics and policy. Energy producers, utilities, public administrators, property owners and industry suppliers can search, view, analyze and share the most profitable and least risky opportunities to increase the generation of renewable power.
The Project Manager ensures timely and professional delivery of Solar Residential Installations through management of Installers and clear communications with customers and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining the accuracy of data records.
- Efficient execution of daily tasks.
- Acting in a professional and respectful manner.
- Knowing the status of current projects in detail.
Qualifications and Skills
- Maintain accurate records.
- Generate Work Orders, Change Orders, and Addendums as necessary.
- Insure frequent and professional communications with customer regarding project status.
- Work closely with Installer organizations to insure a high level of customer service.
- Report to Project Manager Lead any issues requiring attention.
- Perform system maintenance tasks as required.
Technical Competencies Required:
- Strong knowledge of processes and procedures governing Project Management.
- Experience with using CRM systems (Pipedrive).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills with focus on Google platform (Google Calendar, Google Mail, Google Docs, Google Excel, etc.)
Key Personality Traits Required
- Highly organized.
- Works well in teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal), ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Willingness and ability to take increasing levels of responsibility for work product and efforts.
- Ability to apply autonomous creativity to both solo and group objectives.
- Willingness and ability to exercise judgment and define objectives.
- Willingness and ability to follow through on all efforts undertaken.
- Ability to thrive in a small, flexible and dynamic environment of change with a high degree of risk.
- RELATED EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION REQUIRED TO SUCCEED IN THIS POSITION:
- Computer skills including (but not limited to) Project Management Software, Microsoft Applications.
- 2 Years of prior experience in Project Management.
Physical Requirements or Limitations
Must be able to climb stairs and lift minimum of 25 pounds; work on a computer/monitor and conduct business by telephone. Minimum travel required.